Our office remains open to serve the public and our patients at this critical time. We recognize the need to reduce the burden on the emergency rooms and allow a place for people to receive chiropractic care for issues that may otherwise result in them heading to the ER. We also recognize that chiropractic adjustments to the spine has been shown in certain studies to positively influence the immune system.
Since there is no way to know if chiropractic adjustments can have specific effects with individuals susceptible to infection with COVID-19, we are taking extraordinary measures to keep our clinic clean and take social distancing seriously.
Here are the measures we have taken:
- We removed our sign-in kiosk so there is no exposure to the same surfaces.
- We removed all reading magazines to reduce contamination.
- We removed pens from the front desk area.
- We are wearing N95 masks to protect all parties.
- Cleaning tables entirely after each patient using Lysol.
- The doctor uses hand sanitizer between each patient.
- Only 1 patient will be in the office for treatment at a time.
- All patients are prescreened with questions “do you or anyone you have come in contact with at home or work experienced fever, cough, and breathing difficulties within the past 2 weeks?” We will not see anyone who has answered yes to these questions.
- All patients are instructed to wait in their car until we text them to come in to keep in line with social distancing measures.
We hope you understand your health comes first. If you need to schedule to see us while Governor Wolf’s mandates are in place, please be sure to contact the office to schedule.