Our office has been and will continue to remain open to serve the public and our patients at this critical time.
Since there is no way to know if chiropractic adjustments can have specific effects with individuals susceptible to infection with COVID-19, we are taking extraordinary measures to keep our clinic clean and take social distancing seriously.
Here are the measures we have taken:
- All patients are prescreened with questions “do you or anyone you have come in contact with at home or work experienced fever, cough, and breathing difficulties within the past 2 weeks?” We will not see anyone who has answered yes to these questions.
- Only 1 patient will be in the reception room at a time.
- All patients are instructed to wear a mask upon entering and exiting the office.
- Provided hand-sanitizer at the patient check-in kiosk.
- Doctor and staff are wearing PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) to protect all parties.
- Cleaning tables entirely after each patient using an approved disinfectant.
- The doctor uses hand-sanitizer between each patient.
Your health and safety are our priority!